Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ~ Finished on Thursday

8. Brenna's new best friend is a stuffed Barney that she got from one of the retiring teachers. She loves him..."reads" to him, plays with, sleeps with, gives him drinks, brings him everywhere...who knew that that would be the thing she would become attached too. We knew it was only a matter of time.

9. Things to hope for over break...transition to big girl bed and master potty training. One might be fairly easy...the bed. The other rather difficult ~ potty training. It may just be a full week (or more) of staying home and being diligent with frequent potty breaks...this is probably going to be an end of summer event before school starts.

10. I have already missed a day on the photo a day for summer break but am hoping to keep up. I should have grabbed the camera last night when Brenna and several other kids in the neighborhood were running around and playing in our yard last night. It was fun talking to our neighbors and watching the kids play. I did manage to snap a couple shots at a red light this morning on our way to Grandpa and Grandmas. She was sleepy but loving Barney and wearing her baseball hat...which she always asks for if we are going outside. Thank goodness for that...it makes keeping the sun off her little head much easier.

That's all for now, hope to get pics uploaded soon! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the pics. Your brother says I need to put mine online, but I don't do it enough to remember how. Guess I need another lesson. Give the little girl a hug & kiss for me. I wake up here missing the "thunk, slap" i would hear last summer! love, Grandma

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the pics. Your brother thinks I need to put some of mine up but I told him I don't do it enough to remember. I guess I need another lesson! Give the little girl a hug & kiss for me. love, Grandma