Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday 10 Spot

1. I can't believe I have now created two, yes two tens in two weeks in row! That is fun!

2. Our little girl has turned into a RAGING two-year old the last few days. Even going to Target to purchase new Wiggles DVD's, a pair of snowpants and one pair of hot pink snow boots was a bit of a challenge.

3. I will say that watching B run around the shoe aisles in hot pink snow boots with fur at the top while still attached by the elastic string that they (the Target people) feel the need to use to keep the boots together was quite funny. And yes, I did say Running!! Full blast in attached boots with her coat half hanging off. She is a funny one that little girl!

4. If it is any consolation to my friends and family who do NOT reside in Ohio...it snowed here yesterday and today and will probably snow tomorrow. Not enought to stick but still it is October people. I will say that there is this little kid side of me that finds the first snow (even the tiniest of flakes)completely and utterly magical because it means that my most favorite time of the year is just around the corner.

5. I miss that my husband is not at the other end of this couch right now. We have been really lucky lately that he hasn't had to travel much overnight lately, not that he is traveling now, just a late work night for him tonight.

6. My scrapping friends and I are creating a 2009 Calendar so keep your eyes peeled for the link to purchase in the near future! I am pretty excited that I get to be part of this calendar. Our theme is...well I guess you'll just have to stay tuned.

7. We are going all out for Halloween this year. The grandparents are coming up and having dinner and then getting to see the little girl all dressed up and going out to get her "canny" as she calls it. She's been practicing for Haleleen. She brings me her pumpkin, says "trick a teat, canny pease" "thankyouwelcome" and "eat canny in my mouth". I seriously cannot wait for Christmas if Halloween is this much fun!

8. Report card time is here and I while this time we have to do them by hand we are piloting an electronic system that will make the process much more efficient. I can't wait to see how it ends up working out.

9. The weekend holds lots of work for us as we continue on the basement clean-out/revamp project. It is our great hope that we will be able to host something over the holidays. It will be great to have a place where Brenna can run around a little bit and get some exercise. We are seriously considering bringing in her climber so that she can use it year around. She loves to climb and slide so if there is room we are going to go for it.

10. I know I promised pictures from the Wiggle's Concert so here you go! Have a great week friends!

No comments: