Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting into the Spirit

We plan to get the tree up and decorate this weekend which I am very excited about because last year we were so busy we barely got the tree up with a decent amount of time left to enjoy it. I always struggle with how to best display our Christmas cards, they usually end up in a little Christmas basket that we have, or stuck to the wall with blue painter's tape (which I love for hanging B's projects on the wall of her play room, easy to put up and take down). This year though, I got a little crafty. I saw this at one of the scrapbooking blogs I read and thought...cute, maybe I should make my own! So I did...the photos aren't the greatest but you get the picture right? I love being crafty and just don't make time to do it more often. I dressed up the clothes pins with Making Memories FaLaLa Paper and inked the edges. Thank goodness for glue dots! My tape runner just wasn't gonna do the trick. P.S. I used some of last year's Christmas cards which should be in my 12 Days album that I haven't started yet...oops.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea :)

Helen Hassel said...

THAT IS SO FUN!!! Love it!