Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technical difficulties!

Let me just start by saying that I love my iPod, my hot pink, 2nd generation shuffle. I'm a little frustrated though. While perusing iTunes, I discovered a couple of audiobook selections, and thinking that might be an interesting way to pass the daily drive time, I downloaded them, assuming they would load into the pod with no problem. Hmpf! I got all excited because I know that my library has downloadable audiobooks, so I went over and downloaded a couple of books from their site as well. I definitely got ahead of myself...first, the library books wouldn't transfer to my itunes, which the website assured me they would. Then, the books that I got right from itunes wouldn't load! There must be a way, but sometimes, I am just technically challenged! So, I guess I'll stick with my music for now until either a) I figure it all out or b) I upgrade to a "big girl" ipod. Stupid technology.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've never tried the audio books. Good idea to download the library books though. Might have to try it. I hope you get it figured out!

rachel marquette said...

ummm, I only use our ipod shuffle to play tetris and listen to Pink's latest album. so you are way ahead of me!