Sunday, December 13, 2009

December so far!

We've had a busy December so far. Sean has been travelling a lot but our family has been great, we appreciate all of their help.

I have been working hard to keep up with my Photo-A-Day for December 2009. I have even set up my ae December Daily album. This year I will actually get this done! I am very determined. Here's a sneak peak (maybe not) apparently I have exceeded my uploads. That's what I get for trying to back up my photos online. I have too many photos! I guess part of Christmas break will be spent backing up photos to cd, or I will just break down and pay the 5 bucks to get 20gb worth of storage for a year at Picasa!

Brenna has discovered video games...she has figured out how to do her 2 button plug and play Sesame Street game and does pretty well. Not sure how I feel about this!

So I guess that is all since I am annoyed about the whole photo thing. Back soon to update and add more posts!

No comments: