Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

I can't believe how much snow we have...thank you to the guy who plows our driveway...I can actually get out of the garage which is quite important if I am going to make it to work tomorrow. The drive should be interesting. Hopefully it won't be too bad. B and I had a wonderful day together. We played with playdough, fingerpainted, played in the snow, colored, snuggled, read stories...had a great mommy and Brenna day.

I interupt this post to say that the weather man said that we are going to get more snow on Friday...MORE SNOW! Seriously, I think we have had enough.

Ok, ok back to the blogging. I even managed to complete another layout today and get some of my work done for renewing my teaching license.

Pictures to come soon...

3 comments:

Missy said...

Yay! Wasn't it great!

Helen Hassel said...

I can't wait to see it!!!

p.s. the word verification is "alicandu" All I can do! Thought it fit your last couple of posts! :ยบ)

mlmurphey said...

What a great blog. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one trying this out! Brenna is adorable and Sean can't wait to meet her.

- Laura and Sean Murphey