Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things I did Today

*Played with a funny, funny, little girl.
*Started my 2009 Projects List ~ a ridiculous list of things I would like to accomplish this year, mostly comprised of reorganization in each room of the house, some professional stuff to complete for my license renewal, and some mini-projects in the house. I have already checked-off one thing...backing up photos, thanks to being snowed in yesterday. While this is on-going, all of the old stuff is done.
*Went to calling hours for a friend of our family.
*Spent time with my parents (thanks again for coming to stay with B today).
*Looked through some "new" scrapbook treasures~ Thanks Missy! I already have plans for some of the papers!
*Booked airline reservations for our vacation this summer (thought, discussed, clicked and paid within an matter of 45 minutes).
*Played with B some more.
*Started stressing about seat assignments on an airplane when I can't do anything about it for 60 more days! I'm a little obsessive and sometimes a little nuts, in case you haven't already figured that out.
*Put B to bed.
*Called airline to get seats changed with some success...now I have to wait the 60 days before I can be sure the changes took.
*Updating blog, getting ready to spend some time with the husband, zoning in front of the tv before I fall asleep early on the couch as usual.

Here's my sweet girl...sleeping with Baby Annie - she slept this way most of the night. It was very cute.

Over all a good day...the snow seems to have subsided but I've heard we could get more later in the week...that and some very cold weather. As if temps in the 20's and teens aren't cold!

Here's to a great week!

No comments: