Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally

So I finally figured out how to load simultaneous album slideshows that won't disappear when you upload a new album. Yea for Picasa! Like it so far. I have even tried doing a little photo editing and managed to do this to a shot of Brenna that I love.
There may be a secret photographer hiding in me somewhere?!

Just hanging out today, had lunch with Freddy and are going over to bbq at his place and play at the park. Tomorrow will probably be sightseeing and playing with our trip to Sea World Scheduled on Friday.

Oh and I finally got to go here earlier in the trip...I've been waiting for six months to visit this shop and was NOT disappointed...it is a cute litte papercrafts shop that I found online when we setup our trip out here. I found some great summer paper (Cosmo Cricket - Snorkel) and of course some new Thickers and some fun sparkly brads, for the album that I am making from the first trip that we made out here two years ago. I even managed to complete one layout...I'll be saving that for later when the camera isn't in with a napping B!

More photos as we go!

No comments: