Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We've Arrived!

So after an early morning - before 4 am to be exact, and two flights with a two and a half year old, we are in San Diego. I think I might even see the sun..shocking during June Gloom. Brenna was a true champ on the flights...no problems, no heading to the ridiculously small bathroom to change diapers mid-air, no arguing and complaining. She did great, especially considering it was just the two of us and we had a layover in Atlanta of all places. The trip far exceeded my expectations! I am planning to post every day on this trip to keep the fam updated on our adventures. Here are today's pics: Me & B on the plane, and a sleepy girl...only a 30 minute nap during our whole trip (10 hours total).

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad the plane trip went well. Have fun!