Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zoo Day

Went to the San Diego Zoo today. Brenna's first words when she woke up this morning is I want to see the hippos and I don't want to see the birds. OK. She had a great time and even decided that petting a goat would be ok! After a late and short nap, it was time to play with her zoo animals and jump on the trampoline while we got dinner going. She enjoyed some ice cream and crashed around 8:30. Hopefully she will sleep in tomorrow. We're enjoying our time but miss daddy. Lots planned for the next week and then home. Looking forward to Legoland, Sea World, the beach, visiting with family, and relaxing. I love seeing B with Freddy and knowing that they are building a really special bond. His words the other night were that there really is a downside to living so far away...missing his family, but we all know that he is really happy here and doing well so that is the best thing for him! We love the times we get to spend together and I think the times we do spend together are more meaningful because they are so far between. Just glad Brenna gets to know and love her uncle so much...they are practically inseparable when they are near each other and I love it! The latest pics are posted...I love the trampoline jump shots. Apparently Shutterfly can't post links to multiple albums in the same blog at the same time. I may try Picasa soon to see if that works better. I know it has a blogger link....that's all for now...it is bedtime for me!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I really don't care for birds either miss B. :)