Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am saving for this!


I love taking photos and have taking almost 8,000 in the two years and two months that we have had our current point and shoot. I really want to be able to take better photos of our lives! It goes along with my word of the year CAPTURE...because it is so important to me that I capture the events of our lives, the smallest to the biggest and most important. I know, I know, a better camera doesn't necessarily mean better photos, but I think it will really make a difference for me. I picked this one because it is a good beginner DSLR, I can use my dad's lenses from his Minolta Maxxum - can't go wrong with that one, and it is a very affordable option as far as a DSLR goes...so I am starting to save. A little here, a little there, until I can save up enough. I have a birthday coming soon, and not that I need anything for my birthday, but if my dear family wants to contribute to my saving instead of buying me anything else, I'm ok with that! :) Have a happy day everyone!

1 comment: