Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random Thursday Thoughts

In my attempt to try some new things with the camera I was able to grab a couple of shots of the ice covered trees at school this morning before everything melted. I love how the morning light filtered through the clouds.






In the tradition of then and now photos with Brenna (the same towel)

Her first bath at home (about 3 weeks old):



Her bath last night (almost 20 months):



Someone asked me today "How little was she when you brought her home?" This picture puts true perspective on just how far she has come in 20 short months. To know that this picture is three weeks to the day from when she was born reminds me that yes, she was even smaller than this. And yes, she is the most amazing little girl I know. I know, I know, I get to say that because I am her mom, but really, she was a fighter from day one and she has beaten every odd that was stacked against her and I am so proud and blessed to be her mom. (It's ok to insert tears here, I did.)



Love you, Bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! She's so cute!