Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reasons to be glad I'm 32

On this cold, rainy, yucky day, I want to share why it's great to be me, being 32.

*I have an amazing husband who loves me and all my little quirks. He is a great husband and a fabulous father and I am so proud to be his wife.
*A beautiful little girl who makes me smile every day, makes me laugh every day, and makes me thankful to be a mother every single day.
*Family and friends who care about me. Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday wishes and cards!
*An adorable yellow lab who makes me crazy but I still love her.
*A career that gives me the chance to do what I love, challenges me, and allows me to work with some pretty great kids.
*A home to live in that, while always a work in progress, holds some pretty amazing memories within its walls.

I awoke to birthday cards from my girls. Brenna thinks I am Super Mom and that makes me feel great! Bailey reminded me that she's my other baby who still needs my love and attention too.

My turning 32 makes me realize that I have accomplished a lot in my life and know that I will accomplish more. I am going to let the road of life lead and I will follow. I can't wait to see what is in store for me in the next chapter of my life.

2 comments:

Marie said...

happy birthday!!!! hope i get to see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday a day late!! Maybe we can arrange lunch again at Marie's after she has the baby - we could get carry out from OG!?

Love you!!