Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday 10 Spot

1. It's spring break for me which means:

2. Spring Cleaning ~ at least my version of spring cleaning ~ getting all the cleaning done in the same week!

3. Spending extra time with the little girl ~ she's still spending a few days at day care this week but will spend some time at home and visiting family and the Ear doctor for a hearing and tube check-up.

4. Turning 32. Tomorrow. Not sure how I feel about that yet. (Hey Marie...any chance the boy might make an appearance tomorrow? I'm more than willing to share my day!)

5. Relaxing here and there. Catching up on tv past and looking forward to BB9 tonight and tomorrow night and Lost on Thursday!

6. I painted my toes. Yea! That means that if I wanted to wear flip-flops I could. Not that I want to in 45 degree weather, but I could.

7. I am going for a haircut. Something I don't do as often as I should. I am looking forward to checking out the new location of Michael Christopher Salon. I have been going to them since Sean & I got married. I love what Carla does with my hair...at least someone can get it to do something.

8. Playing with the camera. Still trying to get great shots. Taking hundreds in the process. I have been able to get a few good ones. Like this:

And this:

And this:

And this:
And then there are a ton like this:
pics that would be sooo cute if they weren't so grainy. I am thinking grainy might = not enough light. Advice appreciated!

9. I am moving right along in the quest to catch up on some really good young adult fiction books. The books I have read so far really spark a great deal of thought which isn't always easy to pull out of middle school student minds. It may be time to do some adult reading at this point. I may actually have time to head to the library this week. I'm hopeful anyway!

10. I'm a lurker! I have been catching up on the lives of friends and friends of friends and wondering what the etiquette behind blogging truly entails...

1 comment:

Marie said...

increase your iso...there is also some fixes to take away graininess in photoshop...love the pics though!